West Coast Seeds Fundraiser 2022
Hello Green and Gold Garden Supporters – and Happy New Year!
We have great news to start the new year – once again, we have been selected to participate in West Coast Seeds’ annual seeds fundraiser. This gives you the chance to order your vegetable, flower and herb seeds from the West Coast Seeds fundraising website!
With every order received, 40% of the packet price will be generously donated to the Green and Gold Community Garden! These funds will be used to cover gardening equipment and supplies for our 2022 season.
As an added bonus, you will save on shipping costs as all of the seeds are sent to the Green & Gold Garden for pick up. This year, for your added convenience, there will be two pickup dates in March.
Seeds were in short supply last year, and this fundraiser will give us all a head start on the gardening season.
Our seed fundraiser starts on Friday, January 21, and runs until Sunday, February 6.
Here’s how to order fundraising seeds:
1. Go to the West Coast Seeds fundraising website. Here you can see the available fundraising seeds, photos and descriptions of the plants, along with growing information.
2. Create your own account: This will give us your contact information, including your email, so that we can contact you when the seeds are ready for pick up in Edmonton. If you prefer not to set up an account please make sure to include your email address along with your phone number in your order form.
3. Select the seeds you would like to order. A minimum $10 order is requested, please. You might like to consider adding an extra packet of vegetable seeds to your order and donating these to the Green & Gold Community Garden.
4. When you are ready to check out, Select the Green & Gold Community Garden from the drop down menu under Select Your Organization.
5. Please include your phone number and email address in the Your Phone Number box too.
6. Proceed to Check Out.
7. In the next screen you are asked for your contact information again (though the seeds will be shipped to the Green & Gold Community Garden in your name).
8. Continue to shipping.
9. Continue to payment. Various payment options are available through their secure payment site.
10. After you have completed your payment you’ll receive a confirmation email for your order.
We will contact everyone by email once the seeds have arrived in Edmonton and are sorted for pick up.
Please let friends and family know about this fundraiser too!
Please note: You must be able to pick up the seeds in Edmonton.
Thanks so much to all of our supporters who purchased fundraiser seeds in 2021, and especially to West Coast Seeds for giving us this opportunity again for the 2022 season.
If you need any further information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org