Rwandan HandicraftsSupporting The Women Of Tubahumurize
Handicrafts and cloth facemasks now available
The Edmonton garden volunteers also sell the beautiful Rwandan handicrafts made by the women in the sewing and embroidery classes, and in the Tubahumurize cooperative. A new shipment of handicrafts has arrived, including eco-friendly, cotton face masks.
Handicrafts available include:
- For Health – cloth face masks
- For the Kitchen – placemat sets, eco-trivets, oven mitts and aprons
- For the Kids or Home Décor – cloth animals (elephants and giraffes, and baby mobiles)
- For Computers and Short trips – bags of all sorts and sizes
- For the Fun loving – animal key chains
- Just Because – reusable Heart bags for showing love and kindness; bowls for holding special things
Handicrafts can be ordered by contacting the garden volunteers at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All funds from the handicraft sales are returned to Tubahumurize.