Produce for October 14, 2017
NEW – Elderberry Jelly made from our elderberries by Mojo Jojo Pickles. The jelly has a little kick of habanero pepper added, 125 ml, $6.
Note: for those who have purchased the Elderberry Elixir – the best before date should read Sept 2018 instead of Sept 2017.
RWANDAN CRAFTS FOR SALE We will be selling crafts (including many colourful bags, aprons, embroidered items, beads, etc.) made by Tubahumurize at the following craft sales:
– Thurs Oct 26, 6:30 – 9:30 PM, Jennifer & Debbie’s Annual Christmas Shopping Party, 10510 – 32A Ave (click for details)
– Sat Oct 28, 10 AM – 2 PM, Mill Woods Seniors Assoc. Craft, Bake & Book Sale at Mill Woods public library, #201, 2610 Hewes Way (click for details)
– Sun Nov 19, 10 AM – 3 PM, Royal Glenora Club Annual Gift Show (click for details)
– Sat Nov 25, St Matthias Anglican Church Craft Sale
For those of you who haven’t visited the Garden before, we are located on the South Campus of the University of Alberta. Enter the University Farm off 60th Ave. Turn left at the T intersection (118th St) and you can’t miss it (we’re just across the road from the old barn). A map and further directions to the garden are available at: www.greengoldgarden.com/visit
See you at the last market! Please remember to BYOB(ags)!!
- Elderberry Elixir
- Elderberry Jelly
- Green tomato salsa
- Sunchokes (aka Jerusalem artichokes)
- Swiss chard